6 October 2014

Churn Dash Swap Finished

Well, the Churn Dash Swap is now finished!! I'm a little sad, it was fun seeing all those new blocks every month but I'm relieved I don't have to face another last minute panic every month to get my blocks done!!

So here are the final two groups:


And here in is the final pile:

And finally, here are ALL of them:

Don't they look pretty!! I think I probably have enough for two quilts here. My plan is to do one on point with shirting as alternating blocks. But I'm open to suggestions!!

2 comments:

I just love them side by side. There are so many quilts 'on point'.

Oh man I sure wish I was in that swap, I was in one where I got 60 of them but could have used more. They are awesome! go to pinterest and take a look there are athousandand one ideas! Can't wait to see what you do!
On point gived them such a different look, you could do some on point some on the straight and divide the rows with a repro fabric that is kinda strippy to tame the beast...LOL that is my plan